- Additional Information
- Product Description
- Additional Information
- LVP Cleaner 16 oz.
- LVP Conditioner 16 oz.
- 2 Microfiber Towels
- 1 Black Foam Applicator
- 1 Horsehair Brush
When it comes to our vehicle, we spend most of our time on the inside and the ride is always more enjoyable when the interior is clean and fresh, like when it was brand new. The good news is getting your car’s interior back to factory new and then maintaining the factory new look and feel has never been easier thanks to 3D products.
3D LVP Cleaner
- Cleans and removes stains, spills, dirt, grime, etc.
- Fast-acting, simply spray on, agitate, wipe-off.
- Multi-Surface Cleaner – Safe on all surfaces.
- Works safely on Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Cloth, Metal.
- Organic formula, pH balanced.
- Safe for modern coated leather.
- RTU or dilute 1:1 and even 4:1 for light cleaning.
- Fresh New Car/Leather Scent.
- Biodegradable – Earth Friendly – California Prop 65 Compliant.
3D LVP Conditioner
- Conditions and protects leather, vinyl, plastic, and rubber surfaces.
- Restores and maintains flexibility, stretchability.
- Helps to prevent cracking, tearing, fading, and discoloring.
- Creates a rich natural appearance with matte sheen.
- Non-greasy, non-oily, non-glossy with zero residues after wipe-off.
- Contains all-natural mink oil to replenish a soft supple feel and extend the life of leather and vinyl.
- Has a light, fresh leather scent to restore that new car smell.
- 3D’s green technology is Earth-friendly, biodegradable and California Prop 65 Compliant.
- Safe for coated leather.
NOTE: Not for use on nubuck or aniline leather surfaces. Also, not for use on Alcantara, micro-suede or velour surfaces.
The Cleaning Procedures
The normal steps to cleaning a car interior start with removing all loose items and large debris followed by a thorough vacuum of the seats, console, rear deck, and carpets.
Step 1: Spray 3D LVP Cleaner onto one side of a clean microfiber towel then wiped any leather, vinyl, plastic, cloth, or metal surface.
Nor severely soiled or neglected surfaces, spray product directly onto the surface and gently scrub using the horsehair brush.
Step 2: Using a separate, clean dry microfiber towel wipe the surface to remove any loosened dirt, body oils and grime. Switch to a fresh, clean towel often for this step.
The Conditioning and Protecting Procedures
Step 1: Apply the 3D LVP Conditioner directly onto the face of the included 3D black foam applicator pad. Using the product on the applicator pad, next apply the product onto the surface to be treated and thoroughly massage and work the product over and into the surface.
Step 2: Allow 45 seconds to one minute for the product to penetrate and condition the surface then using a clean, soft microfiber towel wipe the surface to remove any excess.
Repeat this process to all leather, vinyl, and plastic surfaces.
For Expert Advice contact one of our Master Detailers